Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kusadasi & Ephesus

June 27, 2009
Kusadasi

Took a taxi from the port to Mary's house, then to Ephesus. Both are
extremely well preserved, and, again, I'm so impressed that we can
walk all through these structures that are 2000 years old. Probably my
2nd favorite spot so far. The views from the taxi ride were amazing.
We stopped several times along the way and the taxi driving took some
photos of us. We had a yummy meal at a cafe and more shopping! Chris
dropped his phone, so there may be no more photo updates throughout
the day.

1 comments:

Karen Fienup said...

Just the thought of 2000 year old preserved structures is a bit overwhelming - I remember being in awe of where I was standing and what had taken place so many years ago. I love the history of it all!!

Post a Comment